We asked ourselves ‘what have you got if you don’t have your health?’ SolQi (Sol-Chi – meaning sun energy) was created knowing the most important thing in life is being healthy.
One of the reasons why SolQi was formed, was because we understand that people who want to take control of their health, need to trust the products they buy.
Bronwen (the creator) found it difficult to find specialised vitamins, minerals and herb supplements she knew she could trust and afford, and through trial and error, managed to find a supplier who could fill her needs. She then decided to create SolQi – health from Within.
SolQi’s purpose is to offer the highest quality ingredients ethically sourced and traced, with unique specialist formulations you will find hard to beat.
SolQi is a supplier of premium quality organic and non-organic health foods, food supplements, vitamins, minerals and herbal formulations to customers across the world.
We are based in the United Kingdom and we conform to the highest industry standards and implement our own quality protocols to ensure that our customers get the very best supplements.
Our products are manufactured in the UK under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and ISO 9001 standards and so are quality assured. Our organic range is also Soil Association certified.
Since opening, we supply our comprehensive range of health products and foods to:
- Lifestyle-specific – we have product ranges that cater to these, including organic, kosher, vegetarian, vegan, coeliac, dairy-free, gluten-free and other options.
- Members of the public looking to live a healthier lifestyle and/or achieve a particular health goal.
- Trade customers and health practitioners, such as online re-sellers, colonic hydro therapists, herbalists, nutritionists, personal trainers, detox spas, GPs, homeopaths, naturopaths, allergy test clinics, small home businesses, independent health stores and many others.
Our environmental & ethos policy
- We do everything we can to do our bit for the planet. This includes…
- UK-made supplement products manufactured in the UK.
- 100% recyclable supplement pots and lids.
- Food safe plastic packaging.
- Aiming for zero waste.
- Re-using packaging materials.
- Carbon neutral couriers that have a carbon neutral commitment.